New Pro 170 need help power pole ?

So I just got a new Pro 170 started some modifications.
    Dual Lowrance Elite 9TI2
    TM Fortrex 80LB
    Duracell AGM 31
    Noco 30 amp 3 bank charger

I want to add a power pole but worried about space and weight , one where to mount the hydraulic pump and if I am making her to heavy . Then thought about a power pole micro to save some weight and Space but worried if that will be enough and work well for me . What do you guys think ? Thanks

2. Member
    Watching

3. Member
    The Micro Power pole would be plenty for your 170 but it seems to be cheaply made for what you pay for it and several people seem to have problems with it. I was going to get one then I decided to spend a few hundred more andy get an 8ft Sportsman 2. I have plenty of room for the pump and 3 batteries in the back of my 175.

Assuming you have a Mercury motor, I think mounting a power pole to the motor will void the motor warranty. Have you thought about just getting a couple of stake out poles and gunnel mounts for them? They might accomplish 90% of what a power pole would do and you could stow them in the rod box.

5. Member
    You don't have to bolt it with the motor holes if you get one of these brackets. https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/powe...mounting-plate