Delivery Time on Tracker Boats

Has anyone ordered a new Tracker? How long did it take to come in? Has to be 2021. Please share experiences.

2. Member
    Got lucky In Jan., boat was on showroom floor. A friend ordered the XL at the same time and it is now ready for pickup.

3. Member
    Last edited by Mutt; 12-19-2021 at 11:59 PM.

4. Member
    2021 models in the north east are at 10 weeks +. I got a 2020 left over txw175 TE, so I scooped it

5. Member
    Ordered a 2021 Pro Team 195 TXW TE with 150 Pro XS and tandem axle trailer on 01/07/21. I was told 8-12 weeks and it arrived 02/18/21. (SW Ohio)

6. Member
    Ordered a 195 for my son in greenbay 2 weeks ago,will arrive 3rd week of may
    Last edited by kvdwannabe; 05-01-2021 at 10:47 PM.
    Outlaw Bass

7. Member
    Pick it up on may 18th
    Outlaw Bass

8. Member
    We have a small Tracker dealer right up the road and they have NO boats!! They have 5 bare acre's.

9. Member
    Yep I was told production on several models have ceased for the year and prices are going up for the select remaining models
    Outlaw Bass

10. Member
    I’m pretty new here and found this thread really interesting cause I couldn’t find anything like this when I was looking! I ordered my classic xl on may 13th and was told 4-8 weeks. Possibly longer… They called last Tuesday (06/01) and told me the boat was being finished up and I could probably pick it up next week. I ordered it at a Cabelas near Indianapolis.

11. Mudguppy
    I ordered a Targa V19 Tournament Combo mid June from a Cabelas in Lacy Washington fully spec'd out. I was told 16 weeks. My order was delayed about a week due to some confusion on the steering option I picked. I opted for power steering not realizing it comes with hydraulic steering (just didn't want to deal with a steering cable anymore). The salesman (Dave) called and redid the order saving me near $3,000. Turns out if you opt for PS you also need an extra battery and pump so you can still turn while on just the 9.9 kicker. No update as of today so I'm hoping it's still on track for mid October.
    Last edited by Mudguppy; 09-01-2021 at 11:22 AM. Reason: miss spelled word

12. Member
    I walked into a Bass Pro Shops, picked one out and had it in a few days. The BPS rule is that they will sell any boat they have 2 or more of. One always have to stay in the store as a floor model. They can get them from other stores like they did mine...
    1988 Bass Tacker Tournament Pro V17, 70 HP 2 stroke Mercury, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 7CV (SOLD)
    2022 Bass Tracker Classic XL, 50HP 4 stroke, Minn Kota Edge, Garmin 93SV, Micro Anchor

13. Mudguppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudguppy View Post
    I ordered a Targa V19 Tournament Combo mid June from a Cabelas in Lacy Washington fully spec'd out. I was told 16 weeks. My order was delayed about a week due to some confusion on the steering option I picked. I opted for power steering not realizing it comes with hydraulic steering (just didn't want to deal with a steering cable anymore). The salesman (Dave) called and redid the order saving me near $3,000. Turns out if you opt for PS you also need an extra battery and pump so you can still turn while on just the 9.9 kicker. No update as of today so I'm hoping it's still on track for mid October.
    Update. received and email on 9/03 stating my boat was going to be finished on 9/08. So far they are ahead of the quoted schedule.

I haven't seen a tracker boat at all the last few times I went to BPS in Little Rock. Last time I went they did have a RT188c on the floor.

2014 Ranger RT188
    115 Merc 4s, laser II 20p
    humminbirds

15. Mudguppy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudguppy View Post
    Update. received and email on 9/03 stating my boat was going to be finished on 9/08. So far they are ahead of the quoted schedule.
    And was just told today that it won't start the build till tomorrow, 9/21. Ugh.

16. Member
    Orderd a PT 195 TE on 7/1, I was told 16 weeks.

9/15
    Got an update boat was complete waiting on a (truck).
    Not sure how much the dealer BPS has to assemble once it arrives.
    getting closer��

17. Member
    I was quoted 12 weeks from October 4th!

I went back to BPS last week to look again, and they had just heard from corporate they could sell showroom models. I scooped up the white 2022 190TX they had on the floor.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBinGa View Post
    Orderd a PT 195 TE on 7/1, I was told 16 weeks.

9/15
    Got an update boat was complete waiting on a (truck).
    Not sure how much the dealer BPS has to assemble once it arrives.
    getting closer��

update
    picking it up Friday 10/1. 13 weeks total

19. Mudguppy
    Quote Originally Posted by CBinGa View Post
    update
    picking it up Friday 10/1. 13 weeks total
    Here's to hoping mine was in the same lot as yours. Have an email out to my sales guy but nothing yet.