Thread: Block.

Block.

Does anyone have a block for a mid 90s Merc 25hp? Mercosil.

2. Member
    you looking for repairable one or good one?????? i know where some bad ones are that can be repaired,mabe yours could also
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I'm not sure. I took a compression check and one cylinder was 55, the other was 120. I rebuilt the engine a few years ago with .030 over pistons so I don't know if it's repairable. I can't afford the $500 it cost last time so guess I need a good inexpensive block.

4. Member
    sleeve it
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    A sleeve and piston probably cost more than just a bore and 2 new pistons. I'm retired and on a low fixed income.

6. Member
    903 239 3080 he should have some blocks

7. Member
    Thanks, I'll try that.

8. Member
    ZACK , I i just cleaned out shop and sold him all my blocks and 25 stuff probly 12-15 blocks