Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New nick name for our cats

Ok guys we had several nicknames for the Ky Wildcats such as The Come Back Cats, Ruffs Runts what would be a good one for this group?? Maybe the Four minute pointless Cats????

The litter box bunch.
    Ranger Forever

3. Member
    Johnny Juzangless Cats. Wasn't good enough to play for Wildcats last year so off to UCLA where he has scored 50 points in first two tourney games.
    Wonder if he could have helped cats this year with his shooting, scoring ability ? OOOPS I forget, he wasn't good enough for our Coach Cal.
    520 L TDY

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 520TDY View Post
    Johnny Juzangless Cats. Wasn't good enough to play for Wildcats last year so off to UCLA where he has scored 50 points in first two tourney games.
    Wonder if he could have helped cats this year with his shooting, scoring ability ? OOOPS I forget, he wasn't good enough for our Coach Cal.
    I here that!!

5. Member
    IMHO it's time for Cal to scat.

6. Member
    Cal needs to be canned!!! Get a team of all Kentucky boys!!!!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

7. Member
    He has a thing about playing home grown talent sometimes. As much trouble as they had scoring the Allen kid sat way too much.

8. Member
    Johnny Juzang on to the Sweet Sixteen. Great career move getting away from the dumpster fire in Lexington.
    520 L TDY

9. Member
    "The None and Done Club"
    "It's All About the Draft Baby"

I stopped watching football and basketball after they decided to kneel. I’m done with them and all sports. Cal is not a good coach and apparently not even a great recruiter anymore. Haven’t missed it one bit.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EKYRanger View Post
    I stopped watching football and basketball after they decided to kneel. I’m done with them and all sports. Cal is not a good coach and apparently not even a great recruiter anymore. Haven’t missed it one bit.
    ^^^^^^ this! I feel the same way!!

12. Member
    Likewise!! They are a disgrace!
    "Luminous beings are we not this crude matter." Yoda

13. Member
    Go big blue

Quote Originally Posted by nightbasser View Post
    Likewise!! They are a disgrace!
    They sure are. I’m an alumni and took my degrees off the wall. I know the university has went hard left but when the athletic department followed suit, that was it for me.

You guys..... I used to hate basketball and then I moved to Kentucky. I was a SF Giants and SF 49er fan for 50 years. There were some good years and there were some bad years, but I wore that black SF hat all the time. Glory days, and dead beats.
    Moved to KY and had to get used to wearing Dodger blue, now that hurt, but ya know its kinda like the Tammy Wynett song, stand by your man.
    You guys can always start wearing red.......
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

Quote Originally Posted by Coach185 View Post
    You guys..... I used to hate basketball and then I moved to Kentucky. I was a SF Giants and SF 49er fan for 50 years. There were some good years and there were some bad years, but I wore that black SF hat all the time. Glory days, and dead beats.
    Moved to KY and had to get used to wearing Dodger blue, now that hurt, but ya know its kinda like the Tammy Wynett song, stand by your man.
    You guys can always start wearing red.......
    Nah, I just think you have to stand up for what you believe in and know to be true.

Roger that
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

18. Member
    Nah, I just think you have to stand up for what you believe in and know to be true.
    Yes sir, BIG BLUE will be back stronger than ever, mark my word!!

Hey they can only get better next year right? ....... I sure hope they get better.

This was an off year. With all the Covid rules and basically a new team this team never had a chance to gel. Isiah Jackson was fun to watch in the second half of the year! That kid is a beast and you could see him adjusting and improving throughout the year. He is also the ONLY one and done I see on the team.
    Brad Whitaker
    whittyoutdoors.com --- Use code BBC5 at checkout for 5% off
    Whitty Outdoors handmade crankbaits

08 Stratos 201XL 250 HO E-tec
    05 Weld-Craft 1852 semi-v 115/80 Mercury jetdrive

20. Member
    It's a new team every year and if there isn't a player named Anthony Davis or Karl Anthony Towns then he's shown that his "roll the ball out there and let them play" method doesn't work. Looks like Kenny Payne did a WHOLE LOT more coaching than everybody figured. When you recruit based on class ranking and not on what your needs are then you're suspect to having a bad year. No PG this year and well . . . we saw what happened.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast