Live-scope or Mega 360?

I think I am buying the Garmin Force TM. But I am torn between the 360 and the Livescope? I like the spot lock and the 360 I think would work better with the lock?

2. Member
    I just went through this. I went with LiveScope because I could network the transducer on the TM with the head unit I was using for the LiveScope.

3. Member
    Livescope sucks when on spot lock. I currently have a Garmin 106 UHD up front running my livescope on my ultrex. The conclusion I have come to is that I need to find an aftermarket mount that can hookup to the ultrex like a 360 mount does so that I can keep it pointing straight while the motor is on spotlock.

4. Member
    I don't own the Livescope (yet), but I like the idea behind the way "Kansas Angling Experience" on Youtube, makes his mounting system. He gets to control the direction that the transducer is aiming. I think this would be great, sitting over a nice brush-pile, or a little corner of rocky shoreline.

watch

5. Member
    Both have their pros and cons. I have a Mega 360 and love it.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    I have a Panoptix live scope(on bow) on a Fishing Specialties pole. I like how you can aim the panoptix and move boat while screen isn't going nuts oh. I also have a Hummingbird Helix 10 on the bow connected to my ipilot trolling motor.