Thread: CX19 question

Dustlane

CX19 question

I’m getting ready to finally pull the trigger on a new boat after 15 years with my Charger. However, I can’t find the MARP of the CX19 anywhere. I could call a dealer tomorrow but I’m weighing brands and options tonight. Anybody have any idea what the CX19 is selling for?

Here's the only one I've seen with a price: https://www.verneidemarine.com/New-I...67701?ref=list
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

3. Dustlane
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. Have a good one!

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    Bunch Marine has them for around the $63k mark.

5. Dustlane
    Thanks for the info guys!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dustlane View Post
    I’m getting ready to finally pull the trigger on a new boat after 15 years with my Charger. However, I can’t find the MARP of the CX19 anywhere. I could call a dealer tomorrow but I’m weighing brands and options tonight. Anybody have any idea what the CX19 is selling for?
    Tyler, not sure where you are from but you might give HiTec Outdoors
    here is Western Ky they are a new dealer and so far are doing great, they sure would appreciate your business and i would bet they would fight for you for a good deal since you are a Vet, Earl is very patriotic to former members of the forces. Give Brandon a call at 270-527-1900, if he's doing on water classes then talk to Matt or Secret, they are honest folks and can flat out help you in getting a new rig.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dustlane View Post
    Tyler, not sure where you are from but you might give HiTec Outdoors
    here is Western Ky they are a new dealer and so far are doing great, they sure would appreciate your business and i would bet they would fight for you for a good deal since you are a Vet, Earl is very patriotic to former members of the forces. Give Brandon a call at 270-527-1900, if he's doing on water classes then talk to Matt or Secret, they are honest folks and can flat out help you in getting a new rig. Be sure to tell them i told you to call, they are now board sponsors.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR.

OOOPS s

8. Dustlane
    Absolutely! Thanks for the great info. I’m in east Texas so Kentucky is a bit of a haul but I’ll give them a call anyway. It may be worth the drive.

9. Member
    That one is the lowest price I have seen. Does that price include a trolling motor and electronics?
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

10. Member
    That price for the link HAS to be without trolling motor, electronics, trim or hotfoot.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc11tcc View Post
    That price for the link HAS to be without trolling motor, electronics, trim or hotfoot.
    Agreed, dealers are not suppose to advertise their prices over the internet since Caymas does not have map pricing.

12. Member
    If you want the best pricing from the largest Caymas dealer in the nation 417-834-9435 is the number. BoatWrX can't hardly keep them in stock as they are pre selling stock rigs!

13. Member
    Pm sent!

14. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    My price from Bunch Marine was what they had on the boats in their shop, printed in color. CX19, 225 Pro XS, Ghost troller, 2 - 9in Lowrance HDS. $62,999.00 water ready. The Caymas sales rep was walking around, and I talked to him, so he saw the same pricing being displayed on two different CX19 Bunch had in stock.

15. Member
    Nothing wrong with displaying the price in the showroom. Internet pricing is what they don't want.
    2022 Phoenix 919 Pro XP
    2022 Mercury 225 4s 3B133405

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTN View Post
    Nothing wrong with displaying the price in the showroom. Internet pricing is what they don't want.
    Exactly right!!

17. Member
    Do yourself a Favor call Boat WrX a Bunch of Great People