Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    My guess is they’re going to reconfigure the back deck in a way to add a second storage bin, similar to the Pantera Classic.

2. Member
    There’s an Easter egg in Mark Rose’s YouTube interview with Mr Rick Pierce, just a name no details, 2022 Bobcat, tic tock.

How about coffin lids across the front deck, gas tank under the seats, and a more standard rear deck layout ? That might be kinda interesting.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by croix-man View Post
    How about coffin lids across the front deck, gas tank under the seats, and a more standard rear deck layout ? That might be kinda interesting.
    That would be an amazing rig for a boat with 150 that would run 65 mph! I’d remove those divider things on floor of the left & right rod boxes as well. That layout on a boat fitting in small garages with that wide front deck would be the Cat’s meow.

5. Member
    You gave me an idea. Run the front deck all the to the back deck and eliminate the cockpit completely. A full deck 17 foot Margay would be perfect for my trolling motor only neighborhood lake. Build it and they will but it BCB!

6. Member
    This would be a much more appealing boat if the front deck didn't have such a weird shape into the cockpit. I know that BC has a thing for oddball layouts, but the look of that deck makes it a non-starter for me.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    This would be a much more appealing boat if the front deck didn't have such a weird shape into the cockpit. I know that BC has a thing for oddball layouts, but the look of that deck makes it a non-starter for me.
    Like most things with BBC the oddball layout serves a purpose. I had a Margay and that configuration allowed me to store the extra long rods in the box where they otherwise wouldn't have fit. I'd rather have the functionality than the symmetry and that center box held a ton of gear.
    After putting in the second console it also looked a little less weird.

Having a sub 18ft boat with that kind of storage and performance worked out very well for me until I bought a larger boat.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttranger View Post
    Really? I would have never thought that would bother anyone. I love it and will miss it on my next boat.

9. Member
    One thing that would make this boat better for the people who will fish a tournament out of it is do something for the co angler rod storage. Right now it's hard for a co angler to put rods in the boat without them pressed up against the seat and potentially snagging the seat. The angle of the floor doesn't help there either.

10. Member
    cool boat..

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by db220 View Post
    Like most things with BBC the oddball layout serves a purpose. I had a Margay and that configuration allowed me to store the extra long rods in the box where they otherwise wouldn't have fit. I'd rather have the functionality than the symmetry and that center box held a ton of gear.
    After putting in the second console it also looked a little less weird.

Having a sub 18ft boat with that kind of storage and performance worked out very well for me until I bought a larger boat.
    I do understand their reasoning, but it looks very odd compared to other boats. I can see where a second console might help the appearance but I just prefer a more conventional look.

12. Member
    Any updates?

It’s in production and will be released at dealer meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    It’s in production and will be released at dealer meeting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12