cant find Procraft 180 combo 1998 leaf springs and hub assembly

im looking to find a hub assembly and leaf springs for my procraft 180 combo trailer. Unfortunately it looks like the trailer company has been discontinued. Does anyone know the measurements and or part numbers for these so that i can find replacements?

2. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Crawl underneath and look at the center of the axle and see who made it. I’m surprised you don’t have torsion axles on a 98. The springs and hubs are specific to the axle manufacturer.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pjdarabaris98 View Post
    im looking to find a hub assembly and leaf springs for my procraft 180 combo trailer. Unfortunately it looks like the trailer company has been discontinued. Does anyone know the measurements and or part numbers for these so that i can find replacements?
    I had a 2000 procraft 185DC bass boat and single axle trailer. I had a single leaf break on me and ended up replacing both with new multi leaf springs. I found a local leaf spring shop and I had to measure the distance from hole to hole and provide the weight. Had to buy new shackles and u bolts as well. The trailer rose an inch and was a quiet trailer from then on. Check your cross members while you are under. I had to reweld mine.

4. Banned
    Measure the spring that's on there now or take it off and head to your local spring shop. They will likely have them to match or can make them cheap