Thread: PLUG

PLUG

After today's news I almost closed my position, but it managed to rebound nicely. I am down a considerable amount on it but believe it still has potential to skyrocket as the EV market grows. My opinions are pure speculation. What do you all think of this one going forward?

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I think hydrogen fuel cells has it's place in the world, but I don't think it will be industry changing. I think the hype is over blown. You never hear about the negatives of hydrogen fuel cell, like the costs and the energy it takes to make the hydrogen and get it into a vehicle. I have also heard there is a longevity issue with the vehicles that use hydrogen.

3. Member
    Boneil,
    That is interesting to hear those negative, since GM is been converting many vehicles for several years. It all actually started about 30 miles south of me in Rush NY plant, which I heard that PLUG is going to be restarting in the next few months. There has been great improvements on how hydrogen is derived and delivered.
    I have a nice position started in MOTNF, which Andretti Group/Andretti Racing has invested heavily, and they are using all their fueling stations in CA for product delivery.
    I know the Andretti Family from racing, and every investment that they have made has been big success.

I may consider PLUG, if it drops below 30