Thread: Tr21 x2

Banned

Tr21 x2

Can anyone give me some info on this boat. Has 250 pro xs. How's it ride and take rough water? Thanks

2. Member
    I had an 07 21X2. They are one hell of a good fishing platform, super stable, tons of storage, and the best rough water riding boat i have been in to date and ive been in most brands. The only down side to them is they will only run about 70 top speed loaded.
    Matt I
    2006 Triton 20xhp 225 Merc Pro XS
    Solix 15 G1, Solix 12 G2, Helix 12 gen4 12 gen3 , Ultrex 112, Mega 360, Mega Live

Great in rough water !!!!
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Not fast, but everything else about it is great

5. Banned
    Thank yall. Endes up pulling the trigger on it. Should pick it up Monday

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratosguy0725 View Post
    Thank yall. Endes up pulling the trigger on it. Should pick it up Monday

I’m debating buying one of these as well.. How has yours performed??
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    250 Yamaha HPDI

7. Member
    IMO there's not many platforms out there that's more comfortable to ride in or fish out of. Tons of storage, lots of room, the lids don't rattle or slam down when closing and is a very stable platform for fishing. The only negative is the speed, once I put a Force on the bow I rarely sniff 65mph with a tournament load. I'm running a 10" Bob's hyd, 25p fury @ 5900. I've had mine for 3 years with no plans on selling it. I have put 3 Garmins and a Force on it so far. When it needs a trailer I will get another trailer, when it needs a new motor I will slap a 300xs on it. I'm sure there are better boats out there but you cant go wrong with an old X2 sled!

8. Member
    Slow but not that slow. I can hit 70+ regardless of load with 24 fury4. I’ve seen 74.1 with a stock 25 tempest.

9. Member
    Owned one for last 4 years and it’s the best rough water boat (and also driest) I’ve ever been in and I put it through the ringer weekly on ky lake. I’ve been fishing as a co in the Toyota series so I’m in a lot of brand new rigs and none have rode better. I really wanted to upgrade boats but after not being blown away by any of the new models I’m just repowering it. It’s a really good hull and will pass a lot of bots when it’s rough but you also get passed a lot when it’s smooth.