Something similar to JEPI

I'm looking to park some money and hoping for about 6% return with lower risk. I saw the JEPI mentioned here and I actually parked a bit of money in it, as it seems to be a fairly stable fund. What else is out there that is similar?

I did put a few thousand into the SPD downside convexity ETF. Not sure what to expect here, but it's an interesting place to park some cash.

Any other stable ideas out there???
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

2. Member
    I have JEPI as well and am looking at NUSI as it appears attractive for monthly dividend income.

Good luck!
    It's not what you can take with you,

It's what you leave behind.

3. Member
    I bought some Ishares defined maturity corporate bond ETFs a few years ago when interest rates were higher. You can look at them on the blackrock site. They are not yielding enough now but if rates rise they might be attractive again. You can pick the one with a maturity you like or ladder them.

4. Member
    There is also QYLD that is similar to JEPI except it uses stocks in the QQQ. I think this one distributes capital gains whereas JEPI does not so there may be some difference in tax treatment.

5. Member
    Below is a video that goes through several different options based etfs. NUSI looked interesting to me because of the collar strategy they use.