Maybe missing parts

I have a '96 195VF and when I put in my new batteries and charger I noticed that I had two cables that didn't go to anything in by the bilge pump. I was wondering if maybe they went to pumps/valves that should be there for the livewells (circled in yellow on pic). Still don't know what that yellow pump is for there either. I did pull the bottom out of the storage area behind the seats (fuel hose replacement) and found that both livewells had that same yellow pump on them. They went to coils under the center seat (guessing livewell cooler deal). Only one of them works though so I would need to find a replacement pump and any help with that would be great.

I am also in need of a wiring diagram for the boat. Any idea on where to find that?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    My 1989 195 has a wiring diagram on the inside of the lid for that compartment, that houses the batteries. It a little dirty and hard to read though

3. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    Probably for the pump out side or recirculating pumps and you would of had one on each side back than .Now they use 6 pumps and around 2005 they switched to a valve in the livewell to pump out .

those were valves not pumps to close off what ever pump it went to

4. Member
    The cables are for the livewell valve, should be a panel by the drivers seat that has open or close.
    i will take a picture of my wiring schematic and post it later today.
    The pump should be for the livewell.

5. Member
    Does that one pump do both livewells? Are the pumps just universal pumps? Any clue where I can find those valves?

6. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    You will have to call charger talk to Jim Hughes Tuesday he will get you fixed up

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH OF CLASS View Post
    You will have to call charger talk to Jim Hughes Tuesday he will get you fixed up
    Thank you and thank you everybody else for all the info!