BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar

Lightbulb Trolling Motor Mounts & Xpress

Frustrated with that annoying overhang? Does it interfere with your bow rollers or boat cover? We have helped many Xpress boat owners purchase a quick release RETRACTABLE trolling motor mount that SLIDES their trolling motor inboard, protecting it. You spend a lot of money on motor, why not keep it safe? Let us know if we can help! Designed and manufactured in the USA, ships from FL. www.shuttleslide.com/shop

overhang_xpress1.jpg

Matt_xpress_BMA_9HD.JPG
    ~Sandy
    ShuttleSlide - Retractable Trolling Motor Mounts with quick release
    www.shuttleslide.com / 321-345-3315
    www.facebook.com/shuttleslide
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

2. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Just a few pictures and some satisfied customers. Retraction capabilities and all mounts have their own quick release system - one mount, two benefits! If you can get a set of bolts secured within 3.75" inboard from the outer edge of the boat (motor shafts under 72"), then the HD series mounts work well! The most popular mount on an Xpress: SS-9-HD https://shuttleslide.com/product/ss-9-hd/

*If you can't get bolts secured at 3.75" inboard, our UHD mounts allow you to bolt through your deck at 6.5" inboard.

Let us know if we can help you!

Ulterra_xpress.jpg

Ulterra_xpress..jpg

Terrova_xpressH22B...jpeg

Terrova_xpressH22B.jpeg
    ~Sandy
    We solve annoying overhang issues - "Helping boaters protect their trolling motors"

3. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    We make boating easier for you! 1.) Miss those bow rollers when loading / unloading, 2.) avoid accidentally bumping the trolling motor into docks or other vessels and 3.) STILL be able to use your custom boat cover!

We realize there's a lot to think about when you own a boat. Let us solve one problem - no more overhang!

Email or call us with any questions! support@shuttleslide.com or 321.345.3315 Mon-Sat 8am - 6pm EST

Ulterra_xpress1..jpg

Ulterra_xpress1.jpg
    ~Sandy

4. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    There's a reason why our mounts have a lifetime warranty ~ we truly believe in the product and its capabilities! Everything is made in the USA. We provide the only CUSTOM retractable mount on the market (retract anywhere from 7 -28" inboard) that can also be secured to your deck SEVERAL inches inboard from the rub rail (using our reach extension plate).

Email us for more information: support@shuttleslide.com.

*Everything is in stock now! Mounts start at $169.99. It's easy to view all our products: shuttleslide.com/shop

overhang_xpress.jpg
    Too much overhang!

Terrova_Excel_baypro220.jpg
    Keep that expensive motor protected!
    ~Sandy

5. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    "Not sure why this isn't standard, it makes no sense for the trolling motor to stick off the bow all the time". ~Ovid from Louisiana

Avoid the bow roller - you don't need to remove the motor each time you launch the boat! We have the simple solution. 321-345-3315

Xpress_BMA_9HD.JPG
    ~Sandy

6. Member
    I like this idea. I already broke off a piece of plastic from the trolling motor hitting the roller. Let me pull together some information from what I have on my boat and I will most likely be ordering one soon!

7. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jgleu View Post
    I like this idea. I already broke off a piece of plastic from the trolling motor hitting the roller. Let me pull together some information from what I have on my boat and I will most likely be ordering one soon!
    Great - we would love to help! This is what we tell our customers when they call: The front of our product is meant to be mounted about 2.75 inches inboard from the rub rail (not out past the rub rail). The mount needs to lay flat on the deck (no raised areas). When the very front of the mount sits at 2.75" inboard, your shaft will clear the rub rail by 1 inch. Mounting it closer to the rub rail will result in losing some of the retraction causing a bigger part of the trolling motor to be out past the rub rail, unprotected. If the mount sits too far back on the deck, the shaft will not clear the end of the boat.

The SS-9-HD, in most cases, will have the front of the trolling motor inside the rub rail by about 1/2" and the first bolt secured in your deck (with washer/nut underneath) at 3.75 inches inboard from the rub rail (the 3.75" distance is important on the HD series mounts). This model will retract your motor 9 inches. The HD mounts are good for motors up to 72" shaft length, BUT you must be able to secure all 6 bolts through the deck. SS-9-HD: https://www.shuttleslide.com/product/ss-9-hd/

If you are mounting on a steep angle or down the gunwale, the 9" version may not get everything inside the rub rail. The SS-7-HD will leave a bit of motor skeg outside the rub rail (about 1 - 1.5"). SS-7-HD: https://shuttleslide.com/product/ss-7-hd/

If you can not secure a set of bolts through your deck at 3.75 inches inboard from the outside of the rub rail, then a UHD model will work. The UHD mounts have an alternate bolt pattern on the bottom plate only that allows you to place the front of the mount at 2.75" inboard (same distance as the HD mount), BUT bolt in at 6.5" inboard from the rub rail. Most people can get a bolt in at 6.5". The UHD mount is good for ALL motors - no matter what shaft length, it's our strongest mount.
    SS-7-UHD: https://shuttleslide.com/product/ss-7-uhd/
    SS-9-UHD: https://shuttleslide.com/product/ss-9-uhd/

Most Xpress boat owners do not need more than 10" or 12" of retraction. We can make the mount as long as you need. The most common mount is the SS-9-UHD. I know it's A LOT of information, so please do call us.
    ~Sandy

8. Member
    Sure thing. Let me gather up some information from my Xpress X21 boat and trolling motor and I will call you.

9. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Join the thousands of customers who have solved their trolling motor OVERHANG issues! PREVENT the Unexpected! (and avoid the bow roller).

Terrova_xpressH22B...jpeg
    ~Sandy

10. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    When you love something, you want to PROTECT - keep your expensive trolling motor safe from ANY outside interference. Why does the motor need to OVERHANG all the time?! Slide it in

overhang_xpress1.jpg

SS9HD.jpg
    ~Sandy

11. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    We have helped so many Xpress owners - let us help you with your overhang...never hit the bow roller (or dock) again! Email us with questions: support@shuttleslide.com
    Browse here: www.shuttleslide.com/shop

XpressH22B_9UHD.jpeg

Terrova_Excel_baypro220....jpg
    ~Sandy

12. BBC SPONSOR ShuttleSlide Mounts's Avatar
    Prevention is the BEST protection! You don't need that annoying OVERHANG all the time! Avoid the bow roller!

~Custom lengths
    ~RETRACTABLE (slides motor into the boat 7" - 30") - protects the motor from outside interference
    ~Lifetime warranty
    ~Made in the USA

www.shuttleslide.com/shop
    Call us with questions: 321.345.3315

Terrova_Xpress_H22bay.1.jpg

Terrova_xpressboat.jpg
    ~Sandy