Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    You had too make me, go spend money.... Nice.

2. Member
    Wow!! What a gorgeous ride!! The seats look great! As does the trailer and garage!! Drool...
    Champion 206
    250XB

3. Black Hills Energy Collin C.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 190SCR View Post
    Honestly I swore I had found what I wanted but can't find them now...the were 10.750" wide...65" long....15" high...
    https://www.trailer-fenders.com/
    Bought the fenders from here. I just dry fit the height and had to cut a couple times then measured for the other side.
    Bass Cat
    Eyra 300xs

4. Member
    Nice boat! Look forward to getting mine to look as nice.

5. Moderator
    Sweet garage!!!

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Collin C. View Post
    https://www.trailer-fenders.com/
    Bought the fenders from here. I just dry fit the height and had to cut a couple times then measured for the other side.
    Thank you Collin...I was able to locate the ones I had found...

Boatemate Parts - Details (boatmateparts.com)

7. Member
    Nice! About to order these. Did you notice these seats sitting higher or closer to the steering? I tried bassboatseats.com and they jammed me up too close to
    the steering. I have a 93 190DC and am roughly 6' 180. Looks like champion made knee cuts by the steering on newer boats (yours). I don't have those. Thanks

8. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ilikemike View Post
    Nice! About to order these. Did you notice these seats sitting higher or closer to the steering? I tried bassboatseats.com and they jammed me up too close to
    the steering. I have a 93 190DC and am roughly 6' 180. Looks like champion made knee cuts by the steering on newer boats (yours). I don't have those. Thanks
    Mike, I had a 93 201. I'm 5'10" and there was no abundance of leg room on those hulls. I would not go with Llebroc on the 86" hulls due to the thickness of the seat and the back. Work with Dean's Top & Canvas. They were the OEM for your interior. They can probably update the look while still giving the maximum room. On the TN hulls, the consoles sit higher and the location of the tank allows for a lot more leg room. I can sit upright in the seat and not touch the back of the rod locker on my 07 210.
    Last edited by Tx Champ; 08-15-2022 at 07:22 AM.

9. Member
    Thanks for the quick reply Reggie. The excitement of new seats and the look of Llebroc on other Champions makes me want to pull the trigger.
    According to the measurements there is 1.5 inches less height than bassboatseats.com so I was thinking they would work but i don't want to
    make a $1200 mistake on custom seats and/or be jammed up and uncomfortable. Everything is just right now for my height with the old bench seats
    except they are old and torn and not much cushion taking a toll on mine and partners backs on waves. There really isn't much room for error with leg room
    for me so I will take your advice and call Dean's. I was looking today to see if could cut some knee space and move the switches but don't really want to that...
    opening a can of worms. Just want to keep it simple and get some new seats. A little voice reminded me to ask the forum. Thanks again!

10. Member
    Mike, I had a '93 190 and removed the original bench seat and replaced it with a pair of bucket seats from Dean's along with their carpeted console/step in the center. It gave the boat a little more "modern" look, but the seats definitely sat higher and took a little to get used to. But, I'm only 5'8" so sitting higher and a tad closer didn't bother me, as the newer look and new cushion was worth it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12