Got to talk to some Caymas folks

I work at Miller's Boating Center in Ocala, FL. We had our annual boat show and fishing expo the last 3 days. Barry and Ron attended from Caymas and BASS Pro Bernie Shultz was there with his new CX21 PRO. I will say I am really impressed with the Caymas team. You can tell they have loads of experience, like their jobs and stand behind their product.

We just received our first CX19 and I must say I am really impressed with that boat. I bet it is a rocket with a 225hp. The front beck is extremely large for a 19ft boat. It may be my next boat. I will stress may because I LOVE my BassCat PII, but feel Caymas is right there in quality.
    Brad Krone

2. Member
    I like what I'm hearing. If it compares with BassCat quality then I know I'll be happy. I'm coming out of a BassCat Lynx and going into a CX20 pro.

3. Member
    Certainly the Earl Benz connection was important, but getting a quality product from a local dealership was important. As big as the Austin metro area is, our choices are surprisingly few. Especially if you don't want to deal with Bass Pro or Cabela's.

4. Member
    Barry and Ron are awesome folks to deal with, the secret to Earls success is keeping guys and gals around him who has years and years of experience. I think he told me all his top guys has over 30 years of experience with him at building boats, that's something you cant hardly beat in the boat business!!