Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    This is to those who suffer back pain. 30 years ago I broke a bone in my back. 12 years of chiropractic care, PT, exercise, massage, surgery... none of it worked. In September I went to buy a mattress from a place call Matress Factory. I purchased a bed that adjusts. It has a ZERO GRAVITY mode that takes all pressure off your back. It kind of cradles you. Anyway by December I was feeling good. By February I felt fantastic. Fit me this is nothing short of a miracle. 98% of my pain is gone. 30 years of chronic non stop pain z as bud now it’s gone. I would go try one of these as a possible solution. They are expensive about $5,000. The results for me have been priceless.

2. Member
    My shoulder, wrist and back hurt almost everyday. Maybe take something for it 2-3 times a year. None of those are good for you.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    . Sorry Sir I meant Kratom auto correct got me.
    Do u know of any Herbs that help lower BP ?

4. Member
    Supposedly Chenin Salt is used by the Chinese to lower BP. It is a plant not a real salt.
    I have been looking for it with no luck yet.

5. Banned
    . Sorry Sir I meant Kratom auto correct got me.

www.pabotanicals.com

check these herbs: Look at every link and then go to another site and check 'benefits of Amla' etc. then 'Benefits of Amla and Holy Basil' These are the exact herbs I use daily.

https://www.masteringdiabetes.org/am...e-antioxidant/

https://www.organicfacts.net/health-...erry-amla.html

https://www.healthline.com/health/fo...basil-benefits

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...andha-benefits

After doing Your own research of those 3 herbs, then search 'damage done by statins' but word it to You..

you also NEED to stay HYDRATED as that is an actual thing and not just something to type out each time. How does Your boat battery work with no water in it? How does it take a charge? You ARE the battery...

also see the link betwixt 'dehydration and dementia/Alzheimer's' and then add 'statins' to the mix.. sadly I cannot take them for anybody nor will I make anyone take them, so there is the rub...

Stay Hydrated... (like for real)

6. Banned

oh look I found some... what is that on top?

Amla. Amla or Indian Gooseberry is an effective ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure. ...

Gotu Kola. Gotu Kola also known as Indian Pennywort is commonly used in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. ...

Ashwagandha. ...

Garlic. ...

Honey.

Are You fearful that BigPHarma™ and the $$$ isn't in Amla? The 'pushers' are now adding Ashwagandha so it won't be long now...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    oh look I found some... what is that on top?

Amla. Amla or Indian Gooseberry is an effective ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure. ...

Gotu Kola. Gotu Kola also known as Indian Pennywort is commonly used in Traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. ...

Ashwagandha. ...

Garlic. ...

Honey.

Are You fearful that BigPHarma™ and the $$$ isn't in Amla? The 'pushers' are now adding Ashwagandha so it won't be long now...
    Thank you Sir

8. Banned

9. Member
    Just change your diet and exercise . I was on BP medicine for 20+years and been off them for 3 years.. Retired and eat better and BP is fine without meds that gave me side effects for years.

10. Member
    Don’t eat to bad. And walk about 4 miles a day. But do need to lose around 10 15 lbs.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJF View Post
    This is to those who suffer back pain. 30 years ago I broke a bone in my back. 12 years of chiropractic care, PT, exercise, massage, surgery... none of it worked. In September I went to buy a mattress from a place call Matress Factory. I purchased a bed that adjusts. It has a ZERO GRAVITY mode that takes all pressure off your back. It kind of cradles you. Anyway by December I was feeling good. By February I felt fantastic. Fit me this is nothing short of a miracle. 98% of my pain is gone. 30 years of chronic non stop pain z as bud now it’s gone. I would go try one of these as a possible solution. They are expensive about $5,000. The results for me have been priceless.
    Man I can relate to this. I woke up with a sore back for so many years it almost makes me sick to think about it. I bought many different mattresses including Tempurpedic and such- expensive ones, sometimes it would help for a while but then back to a bad back. I’ve never tried what you have, but I did finally buy a sleep number, and I can adjust this thing accordingly it’s been a game changer for me. I have a weird back I guess, because I have to adjust my bed every now and then, never could do that with any other bed. A mattress that fits your situation beach taken medication if possible any day.

Had a recent experience with sinus meds . Went to Doc and it was 168/92 . He told me to quit taking the med and monitor . Took it 10 minutes ago 119/79

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    My Cardiologist told me to quit taking Aleve (Naproxen) and Ibuprofen for that very same reason.

I only use Tylenol (Acetaminophen) now days
    Strange, my kidney doc just told me to stop advil and use tylonol to save my kidneys. Geez

Quote Originally Posted by HalBrown View Post
    Strange, my kidney doc just told me to stop advil and use tylonol to save my kidneys. Geez
    That's exactly what hoot is saying.

15. Member

Back in about 2000 my doctor told me I have high cholesterol and should take Lipitor. I took it for about a month and then quit. Fast forward about 15 years. I had a heart attack that I was lucky to survive, with my left main artery 100% blocked and the right main artery had died off and created it’s own natural bypass. My rear main artery was 65% blocked too. They put stents in because they couldn’t do a bypass on the right front main.

Before I left the hospital the cardiologist told me to take the statin and blood pressure pills or I will die. I believe him and still take the medication. My dad lived 20+ years after his heart attack, so I will follow his example.

16. Member
    Mine did the same, so that is what I take very sparingly. Mine loss has been stable for several years now.

17. Member
    These side effects are exactly why i take CBD for my bad back. It helps a ton and does not have the bad side effects. Is it perfect, no but i feel just as good as i would if i took aleve twice a day and im not wrecking my kidneys in the process.....

18. Member
    I used to be 140/100 on 2 meds. and felt like absolute TURDS now I'm 113/62 If You get that sort of jump make dang sure You check over OTC meds. and look for the 'HBP™' ilk of medicines..

Stay Hydrated x2 for You...

What got yours from top of the ladder down in the safe bottom rungs? I don’t take any bp meds for now and mine is always around 140/100 or like higher.

My Dr told me the same thing...My GFR number on last checkup was 54. Should be above 60.

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

20. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy111 View Post
    What got yours from top of the ladder down in the safe bottom rungs? I don’t take any bp meds for now and mine is always around 140/100 or like higher.

Post #25 after feeling like crap and my piss smelled like a chem lab. I get exercise at the dog park, I take those 3 herbs, slather Coconut Oil all over concentrating areas exposed to Sol, Coconut Oil will protect Your skin, help You stay hydrated and is showing to be a + as it relates to dementia/Alzheimer's. When You perspire that water will stay with You and it won't foul fishfinders like sunscreen™ which is full of alcohol which dries the skin. and drink 8-12 bottles of water daily. I do add the following drops to my water and then add a vitamin sweetener.

*MACA <--- this would revitalize a ghoul's libido. If I were single/unattached I would NOT use it. You get copious uh...er.... 'boners'
    *nascent Iodine
    *Col. Silver
    *Elderberry

Stay Hydrated....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast