Looks like the Pan American is getting close

If the reviews are correct Harley should have a winner in this bike. I like the idea of a seat height that lowers automatically at low speeds and when stopping. I won’t consider trading the BMW F800GS until the Harley has been out a few years getting the bugs out. I know how nice 90 HP is on a 500 pound bike that’ll eat up poor pavement. Harley reviews are saying 130-135 to the rear wheel on a 530 pound bike.

2. Member
    I don't see it selling much myself. For an ADV, I think BMW and KTM got it dialed in. Get a lot more bang for the buck. I don't think the 1290 KTM is lacking rear wheel hp. Mostly BMW adventures going by my house. I saw a bunch of guys at a campground pull stuff out of those boxes... They had everything but firewood!!! I definitely think the travelling, camping bike rider is gonna be huge this year, after the pandemic. campgrounds already booked up. I live in the northeast, dominated by pavement, I'm guessing a real different story out in the western part of the country. I myself am a backpack, tankbag, duffelbag, bungie cord type. Trips to bike week that way years ago. Few fishing rods strapped on too!! That 900 ninja hauled the freight!!
    Now the big problem for me is it I get any time, decision, fish... Or ride....
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

https://www.harley-davidson.com/us/e...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

$20,000 and a running weight of 559lbs. Can’t wait for the comparison tests with other ADV bikes.

5. Member
    Looks nice without the trunks. Interesting tires. Different from the video? Should be some big adventure bike shootouts posted soon.
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"