Chart Select Satellite Overlays

Quick question about the chart select satellite overlays. If you purchase multiple different overlays, are you able to choose between them on the unit or are you stuck with just one overlay. Basically wondering if I can utilize the Lakemaster plus overlay along with other chart select overlays and switch between them at will.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

2. Member
    Have not tried, but I think only the overlays from the chip you have loaded would show up on that chart. So you have some updated aerials you want to use and not load the other chart? Plug in both chips and see if they are listed I guess. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    Have not tried, but I think only the overlays from the chip you have loaded would show up on that chart. So you have some updated aerials you want to use and not load the other chart? Plug in both chips and see if they are listed I guess. Bob
    I havent bought the aerials yet, wondering if I can switch between them on the fly before purchase. Might just buy one today and give it a whirl. The lake I want this on has a low water satellite image on the Lakemaster card and I'd like to utilize that as well as a high water for navigation which chart select provides.
    06 Skeeter 20i Yamaha 250 HPDI
    Visit my Youtube Channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW6p06navSpOqUn3xotG2vA

4. Member
    You have to buy the chart to get the aerials anyway. Just load that one when you are on that lake.

5. Member
    Having just told you that, those were the rules a few years ago. I just went on the site to check but short of buying something I cant be sure. Things have changed since then with a mess of things I would have to agree to that I did not before. Maybe a recent user could tell us both if it changed. Bob