Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I get way better service from UPS. The drivers are polite and professional. I think many of the delivery drivers for FedEx are contractors.

2. Banned
    FedEx ground is horrible out here. The express items are always on time.

I have never had any issues with UPS Ground on my orders BUT......still waiting on a delivery from 2 weeks ago. Tracking says "Delayed". I asked in the popup chat window why? The truck was not adherent to weight requirements was the response. What the heck?!?!

Kentucky surprisingly must be ahead of the curve. I've only had one issue with a shipment being delayed, and that was with the USPS. All of the carriers are doing a wonderful job here during these chaotic times. Our USPS carrier sometimes delivers up until near dark. I would prefer they would ring the doorbell to let me know they left a package, but that's about it.

5. Member
    if you get worked up by service companies not delivering on time you will be worked up all the time some of these companies are overbooked an understaffed because of covid like it or not more folks are ordering on line rather than going an get stuff . the post office is the worst getting mail is a crapshoot now.

6. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Curtis View Post
    I have never had any issues with UPS Ground on my orders BUT......still waiting on a delivery from 2 weeks ago. Tracking says "Delayed". I asked in the popup chat window why? The truck was not adherent to weight requirements was the response. What the heck?!?!
    Many places in Indiana have weight limits on roads after a freeze. Maybe there is a road near you or on the path of the truck that is limited.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    Many places in Indiana have weight limits on roads after a freeze. Maybe there is a road near you or on the path of the truck that is limited.
    Perhaps. The final response was they're sending a relief truck to comply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12