Bass boat cover for slip storage

Just have a question on boat covers. I am limited on boat storage in my condo so am tossing around idea of storing in a slip at marina. Does anyone do this and what do you use to cover and secure that down to boat. Pictures would be great also. Be well And thanks. Btw this would be an older,used boat.

2. Member
    If it is on a lift you can buy a cover at BPS,Cabelas or Walmart and secure it to the boat with milk jugs. That's what I do..

Quote Originally Posted by Ctjoe View Post
    Just have a question on boat covers. I am limited on boat storage in my condo so am tossing around idea of storing in a slip at marina. Does anyone do this and what do you use to cover and secure that down to boat. Pictures would be great also. Be well And thanks. Btw this would be an older,used boat.
    They have some with a ratchet strap that is built around the entire boat then cinch's in the back...Ive seen a few of those.

4. Member
    Ranger offers a cover called a "Dust Cover" it will likely fit many boats, ie; order 21 footer should fit many diff 20-21' boats. 400 bucks and well made...no jugs or snaps...uses cinch cord and rides below rub rail....It ties in back though.....I had one made that ties in the front by another maker, easier than tying it in the back for me...but the Rangers are large enough to sit many boats.