Active Target question

Here’s what I have.
    (2) HDS Carbon units (bow and console)
    (2) Active Imaging 3 in 1 transducers (trolling motor and transom)
    (1) Active Target system
    (1) SonicHub2
    (1) Point 1
    Ethernet running between Carbons and Active Target
    NMEA 2000 network linking all of the above.

I can turn off the 3 in 1 transducers, on any setting, from its corresponding HDS. Sonar, down, or side. But...I cannot shut off the Active Target transducer without powering down the entire network. Do I need to be concerned about interference between Active Target and imaging or sonar? If I turn off the bow Carbon unit, the clicking of the Active Target can still be heard. There is no way to power the transducer down that I am aware of.

am I missing something?

2. Member
    Use «Stop sonar» in the menu on the right in the AT-view, that should stop the transducer from pinging.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    Here’s what I have.
    (2) HDS Carbon units (bow and console)
    (2) Active Imaging 3 in 1 transducers (trolling motor and transom)
    (1) Active Target system
    (1) SonicHub2
    (1) Point 1
    Ethernet running between Carbons and Active Target
    NMEA 2000 network linking all of the above.

I can turn off the 3 in 1 transducers, on any setting, from its corresponding HDS. Sonar, down, or side. But...I cannot shut off the Active Target transducer without powering down the entire network. Do I need to be concerned about interference between Active Target and imaging or sonar? If I turn off the bow Carbon unit, the clicking of the Active Target can still be heard. There is no way to power the transducer down that I am aware of.

am I missing something?
    Right now you have to have the main power lead (red wire) on a switch to turn the AT system off. The yellow wake up wire does not turn the AT on or off yet, supposedly there is going to be a fix for that. What Colibri said, to use “stop sonar” in the AT menu bar works to turn the pinging off while on the water.