EchoMap Ultras powering up & off together?

Just added another 106 to the current 106 & 93. Completed 15.10 updates on all units. Now when I power on or off one of the 106’s, both are turning on or off together. Now unit is a Livescope unit and won’t be on all the time. How do I stop this from functioning this way?
    thanks

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    They software is made to function like that.......I HATE it cause i like to turn power down my dash unit when not using, now i cant......
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

3. Banned
    I could have sworn I saw the option to turn that feature off???

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I think it's the power-up together option.....

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fishin couillon View Post
    They software is made to function like that.......I HATE it cause i like to turn power down my dash unit when not using, now i cant......
    Did that come with the last software update? Or was it there all along! I did try to just put the bow to sleep, but it still turned off when the console unit was turned off! Damn frustrating to have them function that way!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    I could have sworn I saw the option to turn that feature off???
    Please let us know if you can find it!

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BCLII View Post
    Did that come with the last software update? Or was it there all along! I did try to just put the bow to sleep, but it still turned off when the console unit was turned off! Damn frustrating to have them function that way!
    Its been like that....

I think the option that Grout is talking about is the "Auto Power Up"....you can turn on or off, but doesnt have a difference on turning off just one unit. If its on, that means when you turn one unit on, it will turn the other one on.

On the main screen, Settings>System>Auto Power Up> turn it on or off.
    Last edited by fishin couillon; 03-04-2021 at 08:11 PM.

8. Banned
    Could be that. I noticed something a bit annoying to me this weekend, for the first time. If I left my Garmin in standby very long, it would turn OFF. I guess I was letting it sit in standby longer than normal??? I’d reach down to put it back into action mode and here we go with the whole start up screen. Thankfully it does power up faster than my old lowrances do.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grout-scout View Post
    Could be that. I noticed something a bit annoying to me this weekend, for the first time. If I left my Garmin in standby very long, it would turn OFF. I guess I was letting it sit in standby longer than normal??? I’d reach down to put it back into action mode and here we go with the whole start up screen. Thankfully it does power up faster than my old lowrances do.
    Aren’t there a group of settings available to how long the unit sits in the standby mode before they auto shut down? Settings from “never” to 6-8hrs before it would shut off automatically.

10. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Yes there is that auto shut off option also.....just need to adjust the time on it.

11. Member
    Just added another 106 to the current 106 & 93. Completed 15.10 updates on all units. Now when I power on or off one of the 106’s, both are turning on or off together. Now unit is a Livescope unit and won’t be on all the time. How do I stop this from functioning this way?
    thanks
    From the livescope page hit Menu>Transmit off. That will turn off your LS
    transducer.
    Then hit power>sleep that will put unit-screen to sleep.
    If you want it back on hit power button-menu-transmit on.
    If you need to turn unit completely off no use in having it networked. Unplug -remove network cable will stop units from being sync together

12. Banned
    Aren’t there a group of settings available to how long the unit sits in the standby mode before they auto shut down? Settings from “never” to 6-8hrs before it would shut off automatically.

Well, sounds like I’ve been skipping over some of the opt pages apparently. Thanks for the info, I’ll go through the menus again this weekend.