Exclamation Livescope Wiring question

I purchased the Amped outdoors 14.3 amp 19AH battery that i'm going to use to run both my livescope and my 93SV. Should I run wires from each of them to the battery or is it okay to splice the fish finder and black box wires together so that I only have one connection to the battery?

2. Charger Boats Moderator TOUCH OF CLASS's Avatar
    It may be over kill but I run separate wires for every thing and a fuse at Batteries and big heavy wire like 10-12 and my ground from black box on the side has its own wire to batteries

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vandamit View Post
    I purchased the Amped outdoors 14.3 amp 19AH battery that i'm going to use to run both my livescope and my 93SV. Should I run wires from each of them to the battery or is it okay to splice the fish finder and black box wires together so that I only have one connection to the battery?
    14.3 amp, or 14.3v?

4. Member
    14.3V sorry about that. also the wires are pretty short. I'm using the supplied wire with the livescope and the one from the graph will be less than 5 feet to the battery

5. Member
    I ran all my wiring individually to the battery. Two units and livescope.

6. Member
    Mine are all run to a terminal block with jumpers, and then to the battery. Short answer I guess is that if you make sure your connectors, wires, and fuses are sized accordingly for the amperage and to account for voltage drop over distance you're probably fine either way.

7. Member
    Ran the unit and the black box together to a Amped outdoor 14.8 48ah and have no problems. Used good connectors heat shrink everything.