Perspective view settings

I have a 1222 and a perspective mount, when operating in perspective mode I see around the boat fairly well, I知 seeing fish out to 30+ feet as well but I知 not seeing my lure except close to the boat (last five feet or so) I知 fishing in 5-6 feet of water.

Is there something I can adjust in the mount or settings I can tweak?

Thanks

2. Member
    How is yours mounted, trolling motor or pole?

3. Member
    thanks for the response, its mounted on an Ultrex trolling motor

4. Member
    Mine is on a pole and I can tweak the angle. Not familiar with mounting on the troller. Maybe try deploying your troller but not lock it into place that will change the angle of perspective mode to a more shallow level. Then make a few casts to see if that will help. Should be able to get an idea of what you need to do anyway.
    The other thing you could do is buy a third party 0* mount. There’s a guy in the electronics classified selling them for $25. That would get perspective mode higher in the water column.

5. Member
    Follow up question, am I even supposed to see my lure in perspective mode? I have no problems in forward view. Just asking. Thanks

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG21 View Post
    Follow up question, am I even supposed to see my lure in perspective mode? I have no problems in forward view. Just asking. Thanks
    I've not tried mine just yet but i've seen multiple youtube video's where you could see the lure on perspective mode

7. Member
    Good to know. I need to figure out what I’m doing wrong.