Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
The lack of service centers was a big fear when the Ghost was first being rolled out. Luckily, at least from my research, the number needing to go back can be counted on 1 hand. Sorry you got a dud.

NoCAL
I had horrible problems when I received my first Ghost. I wanted to throw it in the lake and go back to my Motorguide. My problems went high into the top guys at Lowrance. They could not have been more helpful by sending me a replacement motor back without even waiting for my original motor. We both worked together for some time trying to fix a software design problem.
Although I wanted to trash Lowrance on this site, I held off and glad I did.
Since that day, I commented on this forum many times how good their customer service was while they worked with me to get a problem solved. In return I tried to spread the word on this site and multiple Bass clubs in my area.
Hopefully Lowrance monitors this site and does good for you before any more damage is done to their customer service reputation as many are probably in the market for their springtime trolling motor purchase.
Good luck.