BIBLE VERSE FOR YESTERDAY

March 2, 2021
    Verse of the Day
    I pray that your love will keep on growing more and more, together with true knowledge and perfect judgment, so that you will be able to choose what is best. Then you will be free from all impurity and blame on the Day of Christ.Philippians 1:9-10 GNT

2. Member
    if you read one verse a day it would take 63.4 years to read the old testament
    if you read one verse a day it would take 21.8 years to read the new testament

Last edited by LennyB; 04-17-2021 at 07:12 AM.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyB View Post

If you can manage to read 3 Chapters per day (which is not that easy to do for most) you will have read all 66 books of the Bible in a little over 1 Year (359 days).

You can also listen to them being Read Here: The Bible Audio Version

Here's another Great Learning Tool - Introduction to the Books of the Bible Video Collection

They give an accurate outline of each Book's Contents.

Depends which 3 chapters....some go real easy like Pauls writings, others a bit more difficult....lol

5. Member
    i wonder how long will it be before the cancel culture crowd will try to cancel the bible

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBW View Post
    i wonder how long will it be before the cancel culture crowd will try to cancel the bible
    They are already trying, since according to them, the bible is prejudicial, derogatory, promoting slavery, anti LGBTQ, and not supported by scientific data. I am sure that there are more slanderous attributes that they will come up with the help of ACLU.