A New Nitro in My Garage

Get it Thursday, can't wait. A Z18 with a Merc 175 Pro XS, Pro Package which includes the Humminbirds and Ultrex, hot foot, tandem trailer, jack plate, passenger console (which is being ordered as this was a stock boat) and a group 31 AGM starting battery. I already have Garmin 93SV with Live Scope and a dual bow mount bracket that I will install myself. I also have a Trick Step waiting for it. I will probably add a couple of Power Poles later which is why I had the jack plate added. This is my second Nitro from Pro's Choice Marine. They are top notch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jtrac; 03-02-2021 at 10:53 PM.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

2. Member
    Nice! Enjoy!

I really like my Z18 with the 175 Pro XS! You will be happy you went with 175 vs the 150. The best thing about the Z18 is the front deck. Its huge compared to some 21' boats I've been in like Ranger and Phoenix.

3. Member
    Sharp boat. Enjoy

4. Member
    Sweet lookin' boat.

5. Member
    Congrats

6. Member
    Black and white boats are my favorite!!! Enjoy!!!

7. Member
    Nice! I like the color, it's the same as my Z19 Sport!

8. Banned
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!! looks great i pick mine up i orderd this Sat. is the trick step the same one that comes on other Nitros??

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Angler View Post
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!! looks great i pick mine up i orderd this Sat. is the trick step the same one that comes on other Nitros??
    First, thanks for the compliments.

No to your question. The Z18 does not come with the step you see on the Z19's and up. I understand they are not cheap if you want to buy one. Trick Step is an aftermarket step that makes them for all kinds of boats. Their model TS-MPM-90 is the one that fits our boats. If you are a veteran you can get 10% off which basically paid for my shipping.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrac View Post
    First, thanks for the compliments.

No to your question. The Z18 does not come with the step you see on the Z19's and up. I understand they are not cheap if you want to buy one. Trick Step is an aftermarket step that makes them for all kinds of boats. Their model TS-MPM-90 is the one that fits our boats. If you are a veteran you can get 10% off which basically paid for my shipping.
    looks like you can order a nitro one for about $160. im going to call BPS..thanks

Awesome looking boat!

12. Member
    looks like you can order a nitro one for about $160. im going to call BPS..thanks
    It seems like someone told me or maybe I had just assumed they were expensive, like everything else in the world of boat parts. Actually, I have been gathering stuff for a boat I've had on order for quite some time, not a Nitro. I had ordered the Trick Step for that boat. It got caught up in the waiting on parts issue many boat manufacturers are facing. I finally decided that my best option was to get a dealer stock boat and have it rigged like I want. It so happens the Trick Step fits the Nitro. I had the Nitro step on my previous boat and it was great. I will not be without one.
    Jim

13. Member
    That is a real nice color combo, love it.

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BobD2369 View Post
    Nice! Enjoy!

I really like my Z18 with the 175 Pro XS! You will be happy you went with 175 vs the 150. The best thing about the Z18 is the front deck. Its huge compared to some 21' boats I've been in like Ranger and Phoenix.
    What kind of speeds do you see? I had said I was done with fast (over 65 mph) bass boats but couldn't resist getting the 175.
    Jim

Congratulations on a beautiful rig! Btw, the step also comes if you order the fiberglass fenders.
    Craig
    USMC Retired
    2019 Nitro Z18 w/Dual Consoles
    2019 Mercury 175 Pro XS

Psalm 29:3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.

16. Member
    whitero, nitros like white sharp

17. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrac View Post
    It seems like someone told me or maybe I had just assumed they were expensive, like everything else in the world of boat parts. Actually, I have been gathering stuff for a boat I've had on order for quite some time, not a Nitro. I had ordered the Trick Step for that boat. It got caught up in the waiting on parts issue many boat manufacturers are facing. I finally decided that my best option was to get a dealer stock boat and have it rigged like I want. It so happens the Trick Step fits the Nitro. I had the Nitro step on my previous boat and it was great. I will not be without one.
    I was able to order one at Bass pro for the 2021 Z18 $174 plus tax..woot

18. Member
    dang thats good lookin

19. Member
    I was able to order one at Bass pro for the 2021 Z18 $174 plus tax..woot
    You didn't have to tell me that. Ruined my day. Is it available for shipping? Until this week I thought I was getting a Ranger aluminum but after almost 5 months and no end in sight I had to move on. Besides the Trick Step I have some other things I have accumulated that will probably not be needed with the Z18.
    Jim