Got out for 9 for the first time in a while

took a couple hours today and got out to the local public course for 9 holes today.
    recently got a nice used set of irons from one of the members here...thanks Dean.
    so with me being much a beginner still not having played for years i dont really keep score, i mostly judge my game by how many golf balls i loose
    well today was one of the better times and only lost 1 and it was on the very last hole. would have probably found it also but it got mixed up with a bunch of range balls since the hole runs next to the driving range. so not wanting to search through a pile of range balls that had not been picked yet i just stopped looking.
    but even still was a nice day to get out. one of the nicer days we have had in a while.
    cant wait to get back out.
    had a few nice holes and hits as well but was definitely pretty stiff so hopefully the more i play the more i might limber up a bit.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    took a couple hours today and got out to the local public course for 9 holes today.
    recently got a nice used set of irons from one of the members here...thanks Dean.
    so with me being much a beginner still not having played for years i dont really keep score, i mostly judge my game by how many golf balls i loose
    well today was one of the better times and only lost 1 and it was on the very last hole. would have probably found it also but it got mixed up with a bunch of range balls since the hole runs next to the driving range. so not wanting to search through a pile of range balls that had not been picked yet i just stopped looking.
    but even still was a nice day to get out. one of the nicer days we have had in a while.
    cant wait to get back out.
    had a few nice holes and hits as well but was definitely pretty stiff so hopefully the more i play the more i might limber up a bit.
    peeper frogs and golf. We have hacked around in the mud a couple of times since the snow melted. No rain forecast for a week and the grass greening up will help dry the ground out. Keep swinging.