At nearly a month since I started the AT replacement process

I still have no clue when I will receive a system.

I took a wag at the CEO of Navico’s email address. I wrote him a polite but assuredly dissatisfied with the replacement process email. Surprisingly I received an almost immediate response. He said he was aware of the faulty early systems, and that a clear replacement policy was in effect. (We all know that...but it isn’t happening in a reasonable time frame) He said he would bring the chief at Lowrance and the head of customer service in on the problems...which I sure they already are, but it doesn’t hurt to let them know we are tired of sitting on our hands out here while retailers continue to receive product. Hopefully maybe some of the stock will get diverted to those of us waiting on replacement systems.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    I still have no clue when I will receive a system.

I took a wag at the CEO of Navico’s email address. I wrote him a polite but assuredly dissatisfied with the replacement process email. Surprisingly I received an almost immediate response. He said he was aware of the faulty early systems, and that a clear replacement policy was in effect. (We all know that...but it isn’t happening in a reasonable time frame) He said he would bring the chief at Lowrance and the head of customer service in on the problems...which I sure they already are, but it doesn’t hurt to let them know we are tired of sitting on our hands out here while retailers continue to receive product. Hopefully maybe some of the stock will get diverted to those of us waiting on replacement systems.
    It's way out of their hands now. Car manufactures are shutting lines because they can't get chips. When that starts happening everyone moves down the pole. Some of the HB units and accessories are showing May shipments on my dealers suppliers pages. He has four jobs waiting and can't get most products in any brand. One guy needed a certain unit and spent all day calling around looking for one, he didn't find it.

I have chipsets that are showing 6 months out vs 3 months normally. I'm small enough that I keep 6-8 months ahead so it's all good, for now.

3. Member
    I've been waiting a month for a replacement too. I'm going to take mine back, get a refund, then buy another if available. The fact that they're still selling units, without replacing what's already been paid for, is ridiculous. Hopefully, if there's another unit available, and I think there is, it's a gamble whether it's faulty or not.

I sent mine back 2 weeks ago. Dang a month?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    I am going through the same process Dean. I received an email yesterday that they are going to replace my transducer, however the time frame is unknown. 1500 bucks out and I started this whole process on Feb. 3. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

6. Member
    Just talked with tier 2 again. Vague answers, the Memphis story. When I pressed about some form of time table, where I was on the list for replacement,etc., I was told to "keep my fingers crossed" and hope I'm sent a unit when they receive some. Bottom line, they're shipping to retailers first. Every company in the country has a handle on shipping and receiving. It's the run around that pisses me off.

7. Member
    I ordered mine thru Navico on Dec 14 and still don't have the slightest idea when it will ship. I guess the good thing is, they should be over this hurdle before I get it. Plus I can't get in touch with a person at Navico to give me any kind of time frame. A bit frustrating.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardestyeric View Post
    I ordered mine thru Navico on Dec 14 and still don't have the slightest idea when it will ship. I guess the good thing is, they should be over this hurdle before I get it. Plus I can't get in touch with a person at Navico to give me any kind of time frame. A bit frustrating.
    Eric, I feel your pain. I ordered mine thru Navico on Dec. 4 and don't have it yet.

9. Member
    I called today about an unrelated issue, and while I had the guy on the line I asked if he had any time frame for my transducer replacement. All he could tell me was that I was on the list for next day FedEx as soon as they recieved a shipment. Basically he had no idea when they could get it to me. Very nice guy though. It's out of these CSR guys hands, they just relate the info they're given by management.

it will be late April early may when the new improved chip units start to ship

No idea if it’s coincidental or my correspondence had an effect, but my Replacement unit has shipped.