Smartstrike on one Solix

I currently have Solix 12 G2 on bow and Helix 10 on helm. Want to either Put Solix 15 at bow and move 12 to helm or keep 12 at bow and buy Solix 10 G3 for helm. If I put Smartstrike on helm will it also display the key areas on the bow finder to catch fish? Whichever way I go the new solix will be G3 with the extra processor which should help run smartstrike and whatever else is going on within the unit. Thanks for your help. Also plan on adding M360 and then the Mega live.

2. Member
    I was about to post the same question. So far, I have not seen the Smart Strike info on my bow. (Solix to Solix thru ethernet switch)
    17 Ranger Z520c Black Out Edition
    Yamaha 250 SHO

3. Member
    My guess is yes. Maybe someone has tried it. Even with the Helix if you make waypoints at the key spots those will show up.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

Quote Originally Posted by bobcoy View Post
    My guess is yes. Maybe someone has tried it. Even with the Helix if you make waypoints at the key spots those will show up.

I would guess no, since the software for the SmartStrike menus is on the memory card. Have not tried it though.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

5. Member
    I was thinking maybe global stuff. Still trying to make global worth the trouble I guess SS won't even show in the info menu then. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go