2018 Suzuki DF200SS - 75 hours

Got a really fantastic condition Suzuki DF200SS for sale. Maintained at Precision Marine in Goldsboro NC, no issues. It's just not a great fit for bass boats. However, it excels on larger crafts such as pontoons or center consoles. This is because of it's 2.5:1 gear ratio.

It's an inline 4, so it sips fuel, is quiet, and very non-fussy. However, it just doesn't have the SHO or Merc power I want. You'll average 60-62 mph on a 18-19 foot bass boat spinning a 21-23 prop. So if you don't care about speed, it could be a great option. Otherwise, I'm posting this in case people know of or have larger crafts that I just mentioned.

It'll come with all the controls, gauges harnesses etc. It also comes with two lower units. I have the 2.0:1 version bolted on right now, but I can easily change it out to the 2.5:1 lower.

Built in 2018 but bought and registered in September 2019 so more than a year and a half of warranty left. I also have the extended warranty which is another 3 years. That's 4.5+ years of warranty that is transferrable!

I'm in Greenville NC but am willing to drive a reasonable distance. Precision Marine agreed to take it off and palletize it for me. You can pick it up there or we can figure out a dealer to meet at.

$15000 obo

2. Member
    The 2.0:1 ratio didn't help at all?
    2005 Triton TR-196
    1990 ProCraft ProCaster 180

Quote Originally Posted by Caddis001 View Post
    The 2.0:1 ratio didn't help at all?
    The 2:1 ratio is on the new ones, 2020 and up. Larger gearcase.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Thought you swapped to the 2:1 case? Or is that a different 2.5:1 case in the motor parts for sale page?

5. Member
    Yes I did swap, didn't help as much as I wanted.