Rain Gear question.

I have a HUK rain Jacket. It cost me like $200. It has developed a leak in a small area on the front. Water just seems to soak thru the material. There are no holes the area isn't worn of look any different than anywhere else on it. This jacket has seen very minimal use and I am pretty disappointed in it. Is there something that can be applied to the material to restore the water proofness and stop the leak? Thanks

2. Member
    If it's laminated rainwear, clean it with Sportwash and apply a DWR like Granger. Nikwax has a complete lineup that's well thought of also.

Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1 View Post
    If it's laminated rainwear, clean it with Sportwash and apply a DWR like Granger. Nikwax has a complete lineup that's well thought of also.
    So the material tag states its 94% polyester 6% spandex. I would assume that means it has some sort of water repellant on it. Ill try that Thanks.

4. Member
    Contact huk. I have had good luck with their customer service in the past. They may give you a replacement.

5. Member
    I would for sure contact them before i tried to re water proof it, at that price it shouldn't leak.