Is there a storm building up in the Northwest?

Fairly obvious that, all of us, have a difference of opinion on certain matters as it pertains to religion. Hey...thats ok! Believe it or not I just ran across this. I thought....hey, share it for those who chose to read it. We are all in this together.

'For the Scripture says, No one who believes in him will be put to shame. There is no distinction between Jew and Greek; the same Lord is Lord of all, enriching all who call upon him. For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." ' -(Romans 10:10-13)

Myself, just thankful that I chose the way of the Lord. Some souls, unfortunately, chose the alternative. With what we have today....surely we can pray for their conversion.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    O blood and water which gush forth from the heart of Jesus, have mercy on us
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

2. Member
    Drifter,

That is a very good passage, and if we look at it more into its entirety, we can clearly see that whosoever calls upon the name of Jesus the Christ as is Lord and Savior repenting of their sins shalt not taste corruption.
    Romans 10:3-13
    For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes. 5 For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does those things shall live by them.” 6 But the righteousness of faith speaks in this way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ down from above) 7 or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8 But what does it say? “The word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach): 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is rich to all who call upon Him. 13 For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
    Amen and Amen