Nav light for Raptors

Needing some direction/recommendations on who is making a Navigation light to mount on a Raptor. I know of a couple, but curious if there is anyone else out there. The two I know of are Hydrilla Gear and Hennessy Outdoors. Any other recommendations is appreciated.
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

2. Member
    At $249 I don't need one that bad.
    When yawl gonna started taking money from Ferguson on Tyler and Palestine?

3. Member
    I agree..won’t pay $250 for one! The one from Hennessy Outdoors is $120 but was curious if anyone knew of any others.

Ferguson is tough to beat around here.
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

4. BBC SPONSOR
    As noted in prior posts we offer a BBC discount on our light which is 30% off MSRP putting a selling price at 179.99. Free shipping and no tax for most states.

Full aluminum construction, 2 year warranty on all electrical components, The brightest LED on the market. Allows for the Use of drift paddles. Streamline and compact design. Built in the USA

Contact me direct to order 954-917-0634
    Last edited by Hydrilla Gear; 06-24-2022 at 05:06 PM.

5. Member
    I understand that Hydrilla Gear! I meant no disrespect and your products are top notch. I have some of your other products and highly recommend them.

6. Member
    I ordered one from Hennessey...waiting on it and will offer insight once I get it

7. Member
    How did the Hennessey work out for you? Any pics?

8. Member
    I just got it last week and ironically got it installed the day it looks fantastic it seems to work perfect not sure how to post pictures on here but so far I’m very pleased with it

Have you been on the water with the Nav light yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Thanks

10. Member
    no but its sweet bright well made etc

Thanks for the reply. Adding Raptors next week. Is it easy to wire?

12. Member
    I think it would be. Boat was at dealer so I had them do it. Used it the other day...works fantastic

Killer. Thank you!

14. Member
    Just received the stern light from Hennessy Outdoors and install was not too difficult. I would like to leave a review for Hennessy but their site will not accept posts. I have one comment/question: the wiring that comes out of the light is only 2’ long requiring a splice that will be underwater when the raptor is deployed. For $150 how difficult would it be built with 6-8’ of wire to eliminate this chance for an electrical short.

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    RMP now has one for Raptors . Great light and affordable.

16. BBC SPONSOR
    As noted in prior posts we offer a BBC discount on our light which is 30% off MSRP putting a selling price at 179.99. Free shipping and no tax for most states.

Full aluminum construction, 2 year warranty on all electrical components, The brightest LED on the market. Allows for the use of drift paddles. Streamline and compact design. Built in the USA

Contact me direct to order 954-917-0634