Wanting to trade dual graph bow mount plus cash

Wanting to sell my bass boat technology dual graph bow mount for balzout dual graph mount plus cash. Any ideas? Honestly think the bbt mount is way too heavy and I don’t like how it sits canted. I bought the 6 inch and just installed last week. I would like 200 for my bbt mount and can pay difference for balzout mount.
    71EB3F87-3365-45E4-A049-5CAC8AEB467C.jpeg FABDEC84-4A65-4F13-B58A-3EE829286516.jpeg

Graphs included?!?

Just kidding...I would be interested but the bad thing for me is I don't have the trailer step and pole. So when putting the boat on the trailer, I take my graphs off so I can latch the trailer strap. If I had your setup, I wouldn't be able to reach it and would have to climb out of the boat. On some steeper ramps where I fish, that can be sketchy. But, I do like that it's more stable and could hold bigger graphs than my Precison Sonar PMS and RAM mount combo.

Pantera II-17.jpg
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topwater All Day View Post
    Graphs included?!?

Just kidding...I would be interested but the bad thing for me is I don't have the trailer step and pole. So when putting the boat on the trailer, I take my graphs off so I can latch the trailer strap. If I had your setup, I wouldn't be able to reach it and would have to climb out of the boat. On some steeper ramps where I fish, that can be sketchy. But, I do like that it's more stable and could hold bigger graphs than my Precison Sonar PMS and RAM mount combo.

Pantera II-17.jpg

I literally just got those graphs how I like them linked and everything. Also got my solix 15 g3 networked at the helm. I do appreciate the comment. The step is nice. I’m about average build and use my pole and step every time.