97 Javelin Model Number Help Needed

First time Javelin Owner. I recently bought a restored 1997 18' Javelin, (What is on the registration). The coastguard plate was lost in the restoration process. I am trying to figure out the model number from the hull ID#. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That is a very sharp looking Javelin. From that angle it's hard to tell which model you have for sure, for me. It would be easier to tell if you had a picture from the top looking down onto the boat.
    The 379 was 17'9" with an 84" Beam and max HP was 150. The 389 was 18'9" with an 89" Beam and max HP was 175.
    I still have some PDF pages from a 1996 Catalog of the 379 and 389. If you would like a copy of them just let me know what your email address is and then give me a few days to get them to you ....
    Last edited by Falco; 03-04-2021 at 08:44 AM.

Yeah, is a little hard to tell from the angle of that photo.

4. Member
    I will get a picture of the inside tomorrow looking down and post it tomorrow.

5. Member
    Thanks, most of it is original gel coat. Just the front quarter of the top rail has been redone. I would appreciate any info you wouldn’t mind sharing. My email is chrifisher@outlook.com. Thanks again