Thread: John Cox

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. dartag1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosterman View Post
    Yeah, but he has a tin rig.
    Just think how much Break Dancing Ike could do on a deck like that.

2. Member
    I also just watch day five from his Rayburn win and on that tin rig he still had a Foretrex TM. I still do as well- I just can’t seem to let mine go when I repeatedly hear of people having issues in my area using those Ultrex motors.....I know a guy that has a 12 year old all-terrain motor that has performed better than a couple guys with the newer style trolling motors

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch'ncypress View Post
    His daughter wanted to dye her hair and he told her it would look stupid and that he would do it instead. Great dude and just goes to show you that most of us go way way overboard with tackle and everything else. He kicks butt being very simplistic and never spins out.
    Thank you, thought there was a decent backstory to that.

4. Member
    He might be the most natural fisherman around these days.... maybe him and J. Lee.

5. Member
    He doesn't have 7 graphs on his boat and I've seen times where he didn't even have a graph on the front of the boat at all. I think it was one of the last tournaments in his Bass Hawk, when he was expecting delivery of his new boat. He had taken the graphs off, but was still fishing a tournament. Pretty cool.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12