2021 Nitro Z19 Reviews

I am considering buying a 2021 Nitro z19 Pro. I am thinking about adding the dual console on it. Can someone give me an honest review?

2. Member
    I have a 2020 z19. I had a 2010 z9 before hand. I am really impressed with the z19. Plenty of storage and like the layout. The boat really don't feel much smaller than my z9. The 200 proxs 4s gets this boat up on plane fast and I top out around 67 fully loaded. Mine is single console i fish alone alot and like the extra room to land fish.
    Any questions just let me know.

3. Member
    I have a 2019 Z19 single console and I love mine. Like mentioned above feel free to ask any questions.
    2019 Nitro Z19
    200 HP Mercury Pro XS 4s

4. Member
    I have a 2021 Z19 Pro Dual Console. I ordered it at the end of July last year and took delivery on Oct 7th. So far we have about 35 hours on it and we just love it. Everyone who has gone fishing with me has been impressed. I am still impressed with how quickly it jumps up on plane. I have had it up to 68 and it cruises comfortably at 65. It runs smooth and dry at 55 in a 2 foot chop. There is no backwash over the transom when coming off plane. It is very comfortable to fish out of and I have yet to fill up the available storage. A lot of thought and good ideas have gone into this boat. The battery and bilge layout is extremely good. Very good access to pumps and plumbing if you need it. All the factory wiring is very well done. I love the cooler with the trash can and sandwich tray. The glove box is HUGE, I call it "the cavern." With the Pro series I got all Humminbird Helix 8" and Minnkota Ultrex networked together. I wish the graphs were bigger than 8" and there was not an option to upgrade to larger ones within the standard Pro Series package. I have since added a 10" Helix at the bow and kept the 8" up there too. The tandem axle trailer tows nicely and is very easy to load the boat onto. The front step onto the trailer is a great feature. Options I ordered are custom colors, the auto bilge pump, X-Grip phone holder, driver side cleat, dual console, anti-fatigue mat for the front deck and boat cover. One option I wish I had known about is the non-slip mat to replace the carpet in the passenger area. If I have a complaint it would be the lack of flexibility when ordering the Pro package, but I understand that a package is a package, and it was a greet value. I was out the door with California taxes and registration for about $54k If money was no object I would have upgraded electronics or possibly gone with Lowrance or Garmin, but I am getting used to Humminbird and looking forward to their 360 LIve if it ever comes out. I recommend the boat.
    Maiden voyage with Kate.jpgNitro comes home small.jpg

PS: The sales people may not be aware of all the features and options. That is how I missed out on the non-slip flooring in the passenger area. So, do your own research and ask to have a copy of the ordering option list, or at least a chance to look at it, to see everything that is available.
    Last edited by Pat Dilling; 03-01-2021 at 10:04 AM.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

5. Member
    I was out with my daughter yesterday and let her drive the 2019 Z20, It is a single console and so I was sitting in the passenger seat for the first time. Everything was cool till she hit 45 and I was shoving cold morning air up my nose and glasses were shaking on my bridge i actually had to hold on to them when she hit 55(Thank god she wasn't comfortable to go any faster). I knew from the get go that I wanted the second console. I do a lot of boating/ fishing with family and friends so for me I always wanted a second console in my boats. I bought this one used and single console with the plan to order the console soon..

6. Member
    I assume the 10" adjustable jack plate that comes standard is not hydraulic?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaAce View Post
    I assume the 10" adjustable jack plate that comes standard is not hydraulic?
    Correct
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired

8. Member
    Curious if there is any chine walk past 65 mph? That’s where my Triton starts. Thx

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    Curious if there is any chine walk past 65 mph? That’s where my Triton starts. Thx
    Mine starts to walk around 66-67. It's manageable but you do have to drive the boat at those speeds.

10. Member
    I have a '21 Z19 pro single console. Came equipped with Ultrex, two Helix 8s and mega 360. Only complaints I have so far are the useless passenger rod strap and the trailer fenders will scratch the crap out of the hull if I'm not careful loading the boat onto the trailer. Can run 65mph easily but beyond that the chine walk becomes more than I care to manage. PtP is currently set at approx 3.75". Overall, I'm very happy with the boat. Merc sounds like a Ferrari when it starts, holeshot is amazing, live wells are very good, good storage layout, love the new center console storage, although the magnets in the lid will cause a huge amount of noise when closing lid if not careful. Considering ditching the magnets. I don't regret the purchase one bit.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsahog View Post
    Indeed there is. Mine starts walking right at 65 mph

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terribleTED View Post
    I have a '21 Z19 pro single console. Came equipped with Ultrex, two Helix 8s and mega 360. Only complaints I have so far are the useless passenger rod strap and the trailer fenders will scratch the crap out of the hull if I'm not careful loading the boat onto the trailer. Can run 65mph easily but beyond that the chine walk becomes more than I care to manage. PtP is currently set at approx 3.75". Overall, I'm very happy with the boat. Merc sounds like a Ferrari when it starts, holeshot is amazing, live wells are very good, good storage layout, love the new center console storage, although the magnets in the lid will cause a huge amount of noise when closing lid if not careful. Considering ditching the magnets. I don't regret the purchase one bit.
    I had the same trailer issue with my 18 Z19. Ran over the fenders just once but that was enough. I built out a Triton on line and noticed they have load guides as an option for their trailers. I'm wondering if there would be such a thing for the Nitro trailers.
    Jim
    2023 Triton 19 TRX Patriot, gunmetal/carbon mist/silver mist, 225 Merc Pro XS, SN 3B265119

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrac View Post
    I had the same trailer issue with my 18 Z19. Ran over the fenders just once but that was enough. I built out a Triton on line and noticed they have load guides as an option for their trailers. I'm wondering if there would be such a thing for the Nitro trailers.
    I'm trying to brainstorm something... considering adding some rub-rail material to the tops of the fenders along the inner edge, basically attached on top of the diamond plate. Just need to source the material.

14. Member
    I swapped out the metal diamond plate for rubber no-slip. See my post here: http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1087054
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired

15. Member
    I also came up with a passenger rod strap http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=1087843
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired