Stuck in the hole

A young man was showing off his new sports car to his girlfriend. She was thrilled with how fast it was. He said, "If I do 200 mph, will you take your clothes off?" "YES", said his adventurous girlfriend! As he gets up to 200 mph she peels off all of her clothes. Unable to keep his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped over. The naked girl was thrown clear of the car but he was trapped under the steering wheel. "Go get some help" he cried! She said, "I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" "Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself"! Holding the shoe over her pubes she ran down the road to the nearest gas station. Still holding the shoe between her legs, she pleaded to the service station owner, "Please help me! My boyfriends stuck!!" The man looked at the shoe and said, "There's nothing I can do...he's in too far!"

2. Member

3. Member
    Aaaargh!

"If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

5. Banned