Can't get cable ran from SS box to front graph

I have my Structure Scan box in my right side rod locker. Been ramming my fish tape down the tube in the gunnel from the front graph area, but cant get to it. I need to grab it under the dash area or close by, but I think that tube runs all the way to the back of the boat.

How did you all do yours? Is there a secret to running the cable from the SS box to the bow?

The tube is split at the console. You should be able to access it from under the dash. I found it easier to run the Fish Tape from there and go forward to the bow then pull the wires back. I always pull an extra piece of cord and then cut it and leave it there for the NEXT time I need to pull something thru.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    TY Mitch! Can you see up under there where it splits off? Maybe I need to cram my head up there a little farther to see it.

4. Member
    If your boat has a blank cover under the console,take that off to see. You can buy a little 2”,round ,telescopic mirror from an auto parts store. That will help a lot. Find the conduit in the gunnel under the dash and go forward from there.

5. Member
    Thx guys. It's a Z520 I'm trying to do this on. Reached up there under the dash and just can't get my big hand up there where I need to get it. The mirror might indeed make it easier.

Does your rig have a vent cover beside your right knee under the console. Take it off and you should be able to see where the wires go into the rigging tube. Run your fish tape from console to bow.

2020 Ranger 521L Tour, 300 Mercury, 112 Minn Kota Ultrex
    3 12" Helix Units, Mega Si, Mega Di, Mega 360, Garmin 8412 W LiveScope mounted on Rite Hite Turret.

7. Member
    TY!