New electronics purchase/install northern Indiana?

Any suggestions on where to purchase a new complete electronics system for a 2010 Ranger Z520? Anyone use the Bass Pro stores up by Hammond or Portage? Thanks!

I purchased everything online from reputable dealers and saved hundreds of dollars over getting them from a box store. Installation I do as much as I can myself, then the stuff I can't do I take to my local Skeeter dealer.

3. Member
    Tackleshack in middlebury does an excellent job of installations, has a steady line of clinets and is a garman dealer also!! tackleshackLLC.com

4. Member
    Thanks Karol! Just got my Ranger Z520 back from the Tackleshack in Middlebury, Indiana. I had them remove my old Lowrance system and install a new Garmin Panoptix system with 93 and 106 units. Everything works flawlessly and the install was exceptional. They came in under the estimate! The second day I used the system I was having a menu problem (my ignorance) and called Tackleshack, in 2 minutes Trevor walked me thru the menu and fixed everything! I Highly recommend them.

5. Member
    yup!! good guys