zx250 Skeeter.....wits end...250 SHO

T1s broke of course.... T-2 broke the blade just like the rest of em...even the solas scorpion was well on it's way to breaking so obviously even at 5 dots my SHO was way too high...I purchased a VMAX series T-1 which is supposed to be the better prop to run...I've got my rpms up to 6100-6200 but it won't hold a load or lift very well because it doesn't have the cup that the solas props have...I'm curious as to if I should add cup to this prop or buy another 24 solas or different prop and take a little out of it.....my slidemaster at the moment is all the way down at one dot showing...the 24 solas untouched ran 56-5700 at 68-69 mph at 4 dots..the original t1 ran 75 at 6100 and the t2 went for 71 at 6000...I ran a tempest plus and it didn't work very well on my setup..any input is appreciated..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    My best friend has the same boat 2019 . He’s running a 25 T2. Last time I fished a tournament with him it was running 72-73 loaded on tournament day . Prop did everything great .

Slung a blade on the T-2...know several folks that slung blades on the T-2..
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand