Trick Step Thoughts

Hey guys,
    I am on the fence on putting a set of the trick step or the Boatefx style steps on my 05 ranger 519vx. I was wondering if they are worth the money and something that is worth having?

Well the first thing I looked at was your profile to see how old you are. For me at 68 its was really difficult to get in the boat off of the trailer so steps were something I considered a must.
    There are a few different brands and the deciding factor for me was the quality and finish of the steps. I thought the looks of the trick step were better than the efx (just personal preference) and I liked the round post as opposed to the square.
    I think you will find people aligned with the product they purchased. Regardless of the brand I think steps are GREAT!!!
    2003 Stratos 185, Yamaha V150LTRB, Tempest Plus 25P

3. Member
    I’m 62 and still able to get into and out of my boat, but I made a set of custom steps on the front of my trailer and it’s the best money I ever spent on my rig. Way easier for me and my elder friends to get in and out.

The first time you use them, you’ll tell yourself “l should have done this a long time ago”. I put Trick Steps on my Stratos and couldn’t be happier.

5. Member
    Trick Steps! You won’t be disappointed.

6. Member
    I won't own another boat without Trick Steps or the factory steps with a grab bar.

7. Member
    Came home with my 520 and the first accessory I ordered were Easy steps. Best move I've made.

8. Member
    Trick steps came on my buddies boat. Even as a young guy I can't imagine not having them on another boat
    Fish have fins, they swim

9. Member
    Where can I find these? Replaced my 2007 ranger trailer and want to add steps. Thanks

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gebass View Post
    Where can I find these? Replaced my 2007 ranger trailer and want to add steps. Thanks
    https://trickstep.com

11. Member
    I’ll never own another boat without a trick step. I love mine, well worth the money for me.

12. Member
    just installed BOATEFX on my Ranger might be the best thing since sliced bread and garage door openders

13. Banned
    $489 lol

14. Member
    I got the four step model for that price needed the lower step because of bad right leg