2016 115 PXS CT with 4 hrs

ME 115L PXS CT 4S
    ser# 2B393879

I recently purchased from a reputable dealer -2017 Ranger RT188 / Mercury 115 with only 4 hrs on it.
    An elderly gentleman owned the boat and put 4 hrs on it and then parked it in his garage until recently traded it in on a new boat with a 200 hp.
    The dealer said they did a complete diagnostic and compression check and everything was fine.
    Due to inclement weather I have not had the opportunity to run the boat/motor yet.
    The dealership advised me to pick up on the break in where it left off, not running the motor at a specific RPM for longer than 5 min until 10 hrs is reached and then changing the oil at 20-30 hrs.
    The fuel tank was 7/8 full and I drained the tank completely for fresh fuel and 2 part cocktail.

Any other advice on things I should do or operating procedure?

The dealership said a factory service plan was in place and would be transferred to my name but I haven't received any paperwork confirmation yet. Is there anyway to confirm this?

Thanks.
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    As best I can tell, it has not yet been transferred to you (does not match your profile).

Maintenance wise: A complete annual maintenance (all fluids and filters) and a Water Pump Impeller are due (even though it only has 4 hours on it, it's been in service since 6/2017).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Thank you
    1989 Coleman Crawdad
    55 lb Minn Kota Endura Max

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You’re very welcome.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor