93 200XP motor and water questions.

All. I have a 93 200 XP. I have searched on this but I fired up my motor on the fakealake recently and I all the sudden noticed I could not find the pee hole. I have since seen where it should be. I知 not getting water out of it. My motor is t hot after 10 minutes or so. I知 curious if this means I知 not getting circulation or does coolant goi g put have another place to exit rather than the pee hole? I guess my real question is am I a screwed? I have a boat captain job to do for a HS tourney in 36 hours. Thanks all.

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Should be right smack in the middle of the exhaust ports on the exhaust housing. Held in by a 13/16" plastic nut.

Will look like this.

3. Member
    Ok. Thank you again. Is this the only exit for coolant running through the motor or more if a visual indicator of health? My motor was not hot.

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Once the thermos open water will come out the exhaust relief ports on either side of the overboard discharge. You can remove it and clean it out, you can also remove it and back flush via the port with a garden hose and conversely you can leave it out, connect the muffs, and run the motor to clean out any debris.