Dash Mount Garmin 93sv UHD / 18 RT188

Looking for some assistance please. I have a new Garmin 93sv UHD on the way and plan on installing on dash of 2018 RT188. I was planning on using a Dek-it mount and contacted Procise Outdoors but they were not able to answer my question. Will a steering wheel spacer be required in this situation? Any assistance is much appreciated. Thanks.

2. Member
    Absolutely needed? Probably not. But, you will want one. It's a tight squeeze and some folks live with it, but a spacer sure makes it more livable. Here's my Solix 10 on a mount I made myself, with a 2" spacer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

3. Member
    That looks pretty sweet. Did you make the spacer also or purchase from Ranger? Appreciate the help!

4. Member
    I bought the spacer from precision sonar. But, I'm in the process of making my own 3" spacer. Just got the rod stock.
    2016 Ranger RT188, Yamaha 115 sho, dual console, 80# Ultrex, hotfoot, networked HB Solix 10 & Helix 9, Mega 360. Powertech NRS3 18p, Atlas 4" jack plate.

5. Member
    I just installed a 93SV on my RT188 console a couple weeks ago. I also used a Precision Sonar steering wheel spacer and I made my own mount for about $11, but I have a sheet metal brake, welder, and tools for cutting steel. It's very comfortable with the Echomap in the center of the console intead of sticking up with half of it above the windshield. The steering wheel spacer is a must, however. At least it was for my 2016.