SUMMER COMING- KEEP MOLD/MILDEW OUT OF YOUR COOLER

I want to show you guys a little product that I think is simple, but neat. It helps eliminate mold and mildew in your Phoenix's cooler when stored. check it out

2. Member
    I just pull the pliers out a bit and lean them over for the lid to rest on....
    Fish have fins, they swim

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    I did that in the past, but found this is better.

If not the plyer technique go to Lowe's and get a couple of chair legs rubber cushions and a piece of PVC and fabricate your own post.
    Phoenix 921ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixDrew View Post
    If not the plyer technique go to Lowe's and get a couple of chair legs rubber cushions and a piece of PVC and fabricate your own post.
    Why hate on my post? Do I hate on your posts? Some guys are cheap and don’t support small businesses. Lowe’s is big Corp. $1.99 pvc, $2.99 rubber stoppers: something that looks like crap and does not support the fishing industry or your kids home town sponsorship for tee ball.
    Last edited by Big_Jim; 02-26-2021 at 06:23 AM.

6. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    You cost me the price of three of these, thanks fella
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
    Why hate on my post? Do I hate on your posts? Some guys are cheap and don’t support small businesses. Lowe’s is big Corp. $1.99 pvc, $2.99 rubber stoppers: something that looks like crap and does not support the fishing industry or your kids home town sponsorship for tee ball.
    Jim it was a good video and you do a good job at promoting products. Just think this is an item that was created to solve a problem that isn't really there and is an expensive way to do it. Even if you don't use the pliers thing you can prop it open with a water bottle you emptied that day, or one of the little day box compartments
    Fish have fins, they swim

8. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Jim it was a good video and you do a good job at promoting products. Just think this is an item that was created to solve a problem that isn't really there and is an expensive way to do it. Even if you don't use the pliers thing you can prop it open with a water bottle you emptied that day, or one of the little day box compartments
    I hated using a water bottle. For me I like this item and will find it very useful. Maybe i could make it cheaper but just as soon as order it
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

9. Member
    This. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.
    2019 Phoenix 920 ProXP
    Mercury 250 4S ProXS