Redcrest

Both

3. Ranger Boats Moderator 22RangerZ520R's Avatar
    BASS

2022 Ranger Z520R | 2022 Platinum F250
    Apex 19 | (2) Apex 16's | Mega 360 | Mega Live

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianKF View Post
    BASS doesn't do live...it's all replays, So I guess I'll be watching Redcrest.

MLF is not live either. You never thought it was strange how every time they go to a new angler he catches a fish? It's produced with a delay. At least BASS is actually live.

5. Member
    I'll be watching both.....after work that is....stupid work
    2019 Skeeter ZX250

Check out my YouTube!! Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/user/WIHunter100/videos

6. Shutterbug Forum Moderator bdog7198's Avatar
    RC

no interest in watching BASS to see commercials, listen to them ramble on, see the same replays from prior years again...
    Prints and more available at: http://BSPhotography.co/
    Digital downloads available at: https://licensing.pixels.com/profiles/1-brian-shoemaker
    IG: BSPhotographyZ9

7. Member
    BASS live mix, will check score tracker every so often
    Fish have fins, they swim

8. Member
    Redcrest for sure.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumour2u View Post
    MLF is not live either. You never thought it was strange how every time they go to a new angler he catches a fish? It's produced with a delay. At least BASS is actually live.
    you do realize BASS has a delay also? In fact if we are going to nitpick all “live” TV, radio, and any other broadcast isn’t technically “Live” since they all have a delay. Radio has 8-10sec delays, TV has about a 30sec delay (even longer if you have HD), BASS and MLF both have around a 1min delay. So based on what you consider live, the BASS isn’t live either. But let’s not let facts or science get in the way of a MLF bash

go turn on a tv with basic cable then turn on another tv with a digital or HD cable box. There will be a 3sec delay or more between them.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

I’m surprised that no one has mentioned this:
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

11. Member
    Both

BASS

13. Member
    BASS
    2009 Stratos 294 XLE / 2009 200 ETEC H.O.

14. Member
    BASS for me. I'll check on Redcrest but I'm more interested in BASS.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jid2 View Post
    Both. But I prefer the MLF broadcast in terms of the overall coverage. MLF has lots of cameras and is willing to move them throughout the day to the interesting guys. And they are cool with just sitting on guys fishing. I do hate Marty Stone. I enjoy watching a bunch of those guys fish.

Bass has better personalities with Palaniuk, Feider, Zaldian, On 'Em etc. But the coverage itself is poor. 5-6 cameras, which they don't move and they seems to play more reruns of old stuff then the actual live.
    What you said jid2! Captain Obvious and Mr Obnoxious suck arse as commentators. But overall coverage for the BPT is better than BASS, and certainly better video quality than BASS. I'm a huge fan of both circuits, I'm not an either/or guy in general and like both. But today I'm watching the BPT because its a knockout round. These knockout rounds are crazy intense. I also watch the FLW, and I will watch the new NPFL once they start airing tourneys with D Dudley as one of the live commentators. As a fan of fishing overall, we could not be in better times.

16. Member
    I am thinking Redcrest, if they start moving up it might be a hell of a show.

17. Member
    BASS

18. Member
    Redcrest mainly because that tournament is farther along and the stakes are higher for those anglers today versus day 1 of Elite Series tour event. It's weird how this is the MLF "Classic" yet viewers are actually split on which tour to watch. Day 1 of a BASS regular tour event or final day of elimination of the MLF Redcrest CHAMPIONSHIP with anglers fishing for $300,000.

19. Member
    BASS
    Bass Boat