Ranger Build Time

Does anyone have a build time on a newly ordered boat? Are all the glass boats built on the same line or are the bass boats built on one line and the multi-species and bay boats built on different lines? I'm interested in ordering a Fisherman series boat and I'm curious what the wait time might be. I came across the following on another board.

https://www.lake-link.com/articles/1...uy-a-new-boat/

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Build times are always a moving target, due to the number of boats in the backlog at a given time and unforeseen events like the recent weather crisis, which affected the Ranger facility. Multi-species boats are built on a different line, and perhaps counter-intuitively, the boats that they build the most of, like the Z520, usually have shorter build times. The best way to get a build time estimate is to call your/a dealer. They should have a pretty good idea at a given time, bearing in mind that if you wait several weeks to place your order, that number could easily go up or down.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    I placed an order for a new Z185 last week. I told the dealer that there was no hurry on delivery, so they could just fit it into their schedule of deliveries as best needed. They have given me an ETA of mid May, just FWIW.

4. Member
    My SIL’s dad ordered a Ranger bay boat last April and is suppose to get it in March. The factory move and COVID are to blame according to the dealer and Ranger.

Ordered my new Z520L on Nov. 11 2020 picked it up on Jan. 26 2021. It was ready the week before but the 26th was as soon as I could get to the dealer. With the holidays involved I thought that was good on the delivery.

6. Member
    Heard Crestliner and Lund were "sold out" of new boats for 2021 in Dec and Jan. I understand the average price point is higher w a boat like Ranger, but given the strong demand for watercraft I am surprised significant delays aren't being reported.

Is Ranger just able to keep up with the increased demand? Is Ranger experiencing the same bump in demand as the others? Just interesting.

7. Member
    Was about 12 weeks for 520L in December.

8. Member
    Ordered my 521 end of october. Dealer took delivery last week.