It’s Official Folks

KvD just lost cause he didn’t have Mega Live to compete with the younger guys.......

He won't be happy when he goes back and watches Birge, DC and Wheeler using forward facing sonar to catch fish. Although he wasn't playing the offshore game at all it seemed which I just don't understand not trying it. Maybe he did and they weren't on his camera.

3. Member
    It was a factor for sure. I'd be worried if I was a Humminbird pro on when they will actually get stuff.

4. Banned
    It is only 'official' if there is a plaque or a certificate or coffee mug e.g. "World's Greatest Dad™..."

5. Member
    Humminbird Live better be legit, them other boys are gonna wreck them all year who have live sonar
    Kyle

2010 Nitro Z-7

PB: 11 lbs, 1 oz

Electronics are changing so quickly. Not having a sponsor seems to be a good thing tight now. Using what you want freely is more valuable.

7. Member
    ^^^^ The guys who understand that left their sponsors. By the sounds of it sponsorship isn't that great anyway. John Crews was saying that they weren't getting stuff for free, or being paid salaries by these companies, most are just getting a discount on buying stuff - which is certainly not worth it. It's clear that none of the Pros are able to "test" or use prototype equipment, if lucky they got to see a demo, or got sent an email saying "yeah we are working on some stuff". This isn't racing where competition is in fact the development platform for new technology. And even racing is also struggling to keep itself afloat with money in most of its forms these days.

8. Banned
    KVD was definitely at a disadvantage today without FF sonar. And I'll bet he ain't none too happy about it.

9. Member
    Wheeler isn’t paying for any of his stuff. Don’t let them guys fool y’all. They getting it free from someone

10. Member
    Hmm, did they actually say he didn't have it. I thought he mentioned it was going on before Redcrest. I can't believe he wouldn't have been Unit 001. If that is the case I suspect the folks at HB get a not so nice email later this week.

Between Connell and KVD they caught about 15 fish between them that just missed the 2# limit.